Ambient~FlyFF Forums
Welcome to Ambient Flyff Forums , Please register or login!
Ambient~FlyFF Forums
Welcome to Ambient Flyff Forums , Please register or login!
Ambient~FlyFF Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MMORPG ABOUT FLY FOR FUN

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MaRl's GM application.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
polygon98

MidNite Points : 2
MidNite Reputation : -1

MaRl's GM application..... Empty
PostSubject: MaRl's GM application.....   MaRl's GM application..... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:39 am

Name:
Marl Marvin

State/country/Timezone:
Philippines (Philippines, GMT+

Language:
Im speaking my native Language which is Cebuano but in Learning English i can do also a good conversation to others!!

About me:
I'm a young guy who's "Cebua-Boy but fluent in English!!" and have lived in Cebu all my life. I grew up around a very typical traditional Cebuanos family until I began school, where I learn English and began to I guess, unintentionally conform to the Philippine Culture. I'm fluent in English , and I studied English for 4 years; I'm able to read and write in it, but my vocabulary is fairly basic. I speak fluent Korean and English and sport a slightly British accent. I've been playing FlyFF for a long time and have yet to kick the addiction.

Experience:

Began FlyFF in the beginning of Version 6 USA.Quit after Version 9Came back to Version 11 eFlyFFPlayed til Version 12 and then discovered FlyForFame.Played FlyForFame for a significant period of time, in which I became part of a now, non-existant group called the Event Team. I coordinated as a Head of that team for some time, and quit after I found their owner's ignoring corruption and being inattentive to Staff malpractice.Worked as a Game Master for UnknownFlyFF for about a month (Now known as Zumina Network's FlyFF).Worked as a Game Master and Unofficial Administrator for DemonFlyFF from November til about February-March. Left due to personal issues that posed a threat to the server's wellbeing.

Hours Online:
Am in weekdays i played 2-5hrs and in weekends 3-7 hrs

What is your motivation to apply and aspire to become a member of Staff at MidniteFlyff?

MidniteFlyff seems to be like a small, aspiring server, who although have had many issues pertaining to staff corruption and VPS problems, is full of friendly and warm people. I, coming from a large private server, found comfort here and made many friends, pulling through the wipes. I believe this server has potential, and I'd like to use my experience and lend a helping hand to make this server bigger, and better.

Cheers, Marl

(Any inquiries about this application can be made immediately below through posting a reply.)

Hope Yu Like it and

ACCEPT itTt.... Thanks
Back to top Go down

MaRl's GM application.....
Page 1 of 1